Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let's Talk about Swagbucks!

Swagbucks just gave me an interesting offer for all of my readers who have no signed up with Swagbucks yet!

They gave me a code that will give all new users 5 Swagbucks when you sign up under me!

VANESSASCODE (case sensitive) and it expires on Tuesday. It’s good for five bucks, three for signing up and two for the code and is valid for new registrants only

So go here to sign up and get 5 free swagbucks!


Search & Win


I love swagbucks, since this program started I haven't had to pay for anything I have ordered off Amazon and that includes diapers every month!

2 comments:

Moma, aka Paula Higgins said...

Hi Vanessa.

I think I signed up for swagbucks awhile back under your name....anyhow...can you clue me in on how swagbuck work? will they start sending emails like MyPoints? Do I use it as a search engine? any help would be great.

Vanessa said...

Just use it as a search engine and you will be randomly rewarded!