Monday, January 18, 2010

Coupons for you

We don't subscribe to the paper, because I find it a waste of money for several reasons.

1. The coupons are only on Sundays and not very good due to the fact we live in a small town. If I could subscribe to the Washington Post Sundays only I would be a happy person.

2. The paper person blasted their music at 4am and woke us all on.

3. The days we weren't woken up by music the paper never came.

4. On days the paper came half the inserts were missing.

5. I can get all the news I need/ want online and much much better writing than our local paper that is often filled with misquotes, grammatical errors and bad reporting.


With that being said I look to alternate resources for my coupon needs and only buy a paper if there are a lot mentioned on Taylor Town Preview that I am interested in... Usually the coupons they send out are much better than the few in the paper...


I recommend joining P&G Every Day Solutions for coupons like these:


My Selected Samples/Coupons
Tide Stain Release coupon
Tide® Stain Release

Get a coupon for Tide Stain Release.

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness coupon
Tide® Plus Febreze Freshness

Get a coupon for Tide Plus Febreze Freshness.

Downy coupons
Downy®

$1 Downy coupon.

Iams coupon
Iams®

Get a $3 coupon for Iams premium cat food.

Olay Total Effects coupon
NEW Olay® Total Effects Body Wash

7 skin benefits in 1 anti-aging body wash. In stores February 2010.

Iams offer
Iams® Premium Dog Food

Get a $4 coupon for Iams premium dog food.

No comments: