Thursday, July 17, 2008

Target Trip Great

Fifthteen Buddie Bars for For Free with Overage.


I used 5 5/5 Target Coupon off Johnson's Products and various other things.
1 1.00 Off Johnson's Coupon

My overage for just the buddy bars was $1.45


Now the market varies on this deal. I asked at Target and they told me to combine the coupons. I don't do anything like this without permission.

2 Packs of Pampers Size 3 $8.49
2 Packs of Clean and Go Wipes 220 Count $5.00

Before coupons total would have been 26.98
2 manu. wipes coupons at 1.00 each - 2.00
2 Pampers manu coupons at 1.00 each -2.00
2 Target coupons at 5.00 each -10.00
--------------------------------------------
Total 12.98

Now this is the tricky your market may vary part. There is also a coupon to get a five dollar gift card out when you buy pampers wipes and diapers. I asked, they said they had no problem with people using it
.

So I got 2 FIVE DOLLAR gift cards in return. So I technically paid 12.98 for 2 packs of diapers and 2 large packs of wipes. I will be rolling the gift cards into another deal.

No comments: