Friday, July 25, 2008

Word of Mouth Marketing- BzzAgent

In today's economy it is hard to save a dollar and often new brands suffer due to people remaining faithful to their tried and true brands and not willing to spend the money on a product that might work.

Word of Mouth Marketing Is a great way for a new brand to become exposed to the public and that way the public is not out extra dough on a product that may be the next latest and greatest invention.

I highly suggest downloading the free WOM Manual, it is a great read. Also please contact me if you want a referral to Bzzagent. Though it seems that the higher I move up with bzz the less campaigns I am offered, which is disappointing and a bad marketing technique on their part.

Since becoming bzzagents my husband and I have found a lot of great new products that we are addicted to, some I am even willing to buy when I DON'T have a coupon! That's right I said it, there are products that I actually buy with out coupons. The 5 Gum was my first bzz and I highly suggest it to ANY pregnant women with all day sickness still!


So far this is what I have Bzzed as most of you know, because I have bzzed you too!

Word of Mouth Manual II
AVEENO(R) Daily Moisturizing Lotion with SPF M
Ziploc(R) Big Bags
Ziploc(R) Twist 'N Loc(R) Containers 8
Silk (R) Soymilk
Glade Wisp Flameless Candle
Oust(R) Surface Disinfectant & Air Sanitizer
Scrubbing Bubbles(R) Automatic Shower Cleaner
TheTrackShack.com
Pledge(R) Multi Surface
Sonicare FlexCare
Barilla Tortellini
LISTERINE WHITENING (R) Quick Dissolving Strips
Hornitos
TV Guide
5(TM)



For those of you that have a business this may just be what you need to boost your sales. I know that a lot of the above items are always in our home. Especially the ziplock big bags, since our son is growing out of his clothes rapidly they are great to save them in!

No comments: