Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Product Review- Little Looster

             Recently I was given the opportunity to review the Little Looster via Question Moms and Little Looster themselves.

 I am going to try this in two bathrooms, because in our main bathroom the toilet is much higher than your standard toilet. We have a "KOHLEKOHLER K-3609-0 Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated " Toilet. Which is not great for potty training a little boy at all! It is high and much harder for them to reach. Which is why I was excited to try this product. Previously he was moving our scale over and standing on that to go...

One claim is that you won't have to use a potty seat insert or move the stool. 







This is the top view.
This is the front view.
It doesnt go tight against the toilet. I think it would work better if I could push it in closer. 





                I can't imagine using this without the potty seat. My child looked at it and told me he needed the insert and wouldn't try sans the insert.

No comments: