Monday, May 11, 2009

Let's Talk about Swag

I recently recruited another friend to sign up for Swagbucks, she is a great person and I highly recommend you sign up under her referral link here if you have not joined already. ( She has two kids 11 months apart and we all know how great Amazon is for diapers! )

Swagbucks is a great way to earn Amazon gift cards or other prizes. The concept is easy. Basically you search instead of using google and are randomly awarded Swagbucks at various times for searching. I have found the most are awarded early in the morning at night. Also they often post hints of where to find an extra Swagbuck Code on their blog. I have done very well with Swagbucks ask you can see in my previous post here. That is thanks to a lot of referals , searching and swagcodes. So it is time to share the referal wealth with someone else, so please sign up under her here.

No comments: