Thursday, April 9, 2009

Common sense and shopping

Recently I asked my sister, a highly intelligent person if something was a good deal. She said if it just sits its not a good deal. Which makes no sense to me; now that I have seen the light.

I rather buy something on clearance now and store it, then pay full price later. In the long run it saves you money to shop ahead and shop smart.

The product in question was Duplos from the Slick Deals Lego deal. I would rather pay a partial price now than full price near Christmas. It just makes more sense. I don't buy toys, just to buy toys, but I do put them away and save them for special occasions. It just seems like common sense to me.

3 comments:

Green's said...

Sure does make sense to me. I do the same thing!

Betsy's Third said...

If you would see my basement, you would know that I follow your same logic. But maybe I kick it up a few degrees... :)

Vanessa said...

Lol Betsy. I defiantly don't do a lot considering we are trying to clean out the basement for remodelling.