Friday, March 6, 2009

Amazon How I LOVE Thee!

I love Amazon and what makes Amazon even better is the fact that there are SEVERAL ways to earn FREE AMAZON gift cards using the internet only a few moments each day. This is a great way to save on everyday expenses or make Christmas much cheaper, by storing the Amazon codes in your account until Christmas and then take advantage of the awesome December Amazon Deals.

This month I have earned quite a few Amazon gift cards through various sites.

Say Nation
is a great site, because even if you don't qualify for a survey you get 25 points for attempting it. I just redeemed for a $20.00 gift certificate this month.

Swagbucks
is also quite awesome because you can earn Swagbucks rather quickly through Swagcodes and searches. I have already earned $25.00 since I started using Swagbucks! It is quite awesome!

Valued Opinions is another great site that allows you to take surveys to gain Amazon Giftcards! I sugguest signing up through MyPoints to get your Mypoints for joining!

Also if you join BZZAGENT you can earn Mypoints which are in turned can be redeemed for various giftcards. I of course usually chose Amazon!

E-Poll is another site as well that you can us to earn Amazon Giftcards!

Lastly Light Speed Panel is my favorite site to earn Amazon giftcards.


These are great ways to eliminate basic things from you budget. I order our diapers off Amazon and usually I only pay 10.00 for a case of 100 after giftcards, sometimes nothing at all. Also if you don't have a child in diapers, this is a great way to buy gifts for birthdays and Christmas.


If you want to check out where else I have earned gift cards and my totals go to my spread sheet here

5 comments:

Becky said...

Lightspeed - the RAQ said to join through one of their banners. Do the banner come through as ads? I have an ad blocker and would never see it if that's the case.

But I signed up for the others under you - that helps you, right?

Becky said...

Oops, I mean FAQ, not RAQ LOL

Vanessa said...

LOL! I am not sure how it comes through it is a great site though!

Thanks for signing up! That does help me!

Unknown said...

Hi! I have a question: I joined SayNation and one of the surveys got me answering questions for over 30 minutes to then tell me I didn't qualify... I'm angry! Is this normal? I've seen this happen before, but not after answering a 30 min survey. I complained and now waiting for a reply...

Vanessa said...

That isn't normal in my Saynation experience.

However it will tell you if you are the demographic, but to try it even if your not because you will get 25 points for trying.