Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24th Mail



  1. Free Issue of ALL YOU magazine from Walmart
  2. Yanni Voices CD from One2One Network
  3. $10.00 Amazon Giftcards from Swagbucks
  4. 20 percent off Gymboree coupon from a friend which I am going to use to get a price adjustment where I return and rebuy an outfit.
  5. 10 dollar Amazon Giftcard from Mom Central Consulting

and I also made my first ebay sale! I sold NIB wedding favors from my wedding almost 3 years ago! I made a decent profit on them and shipped them out the same day ( today) I sold them! I am super proud of myself. I used the FREE TOTE from Victoria Secret's Pink Nation to carry the box in to the post office while I carried my child!

I am using ebay to declutter my home and not sure if I should add my ebay profits to the spread sheet. I am going to have another poll in order to see what everyone else thinks!

No comments: