Thursday, March 26, 2009

Diet Mountain Dew Bzz Kits!

My husband and I are both BZZAgents, I asked the Hive before I let him sign up. I personally wish they set it up per family, because he never remembers to check his points, page or accept them, but is a GREAT BZZAgent because he gets super excited about new products and things that come in the mail!

Anyway...

We each received our Diet Mountain Dew Bzz Kits today!


Each kit contains....

  1. 2 Cans of Diet Mountain Dew
  2. 1 coupon for a FREE 12 pack of Diet Mountain Dew
  3. 5 $1.00 off Diet Mountain Dew Coupons
  4. Chat Thread Cards
The Chat Threads Cards are something new and exciting for BzzAgent and I already messed it up! I got mine and my husbands mixed up!

But if everyone can be so kind and help us out by going to ChatThreads.com and entering either conversation ID to tell them where you saw Diet Mountain Dew mentioned!

Chat Thread A. 101-683-282861
Chat Thread B. 101-683-351665


This is a neat concept, but I am not really sure how well this would work in the non-cyber world. They want you to tear off a card each time you Bzz someome and have them enter it online.

The best part about this is that each time you go to Chat Threads they will DONATE up to $5.00 to Charity or you can enter online to win $100.00 gift certificate to AMAZON and a grand prize drawing for $1000...

We all love Amazon giftcards so if you would be so kind and help us out and visit Chat Threads!

2 comments:

Moma, aka Paula Higgins said...

Did the chat thing!!! It is great that they make a donation.

Vanessa said...

Thanks!