Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Cleaning! Ebay

Spring Cleaning is another way to make / save money! I have wedding decorations from our wedding almost three years ago in my basement. They were lent out once, but now its time to find them a new home.

Ebay has free listing fees today! So this is a great day to clean out your basement and get rid of non-needed items!

If you know anyone interested in Wilton Wedding Decorations and Place Card holders here are my auctions.

Wilton Wedding Gazebos




Wilton Wedding Placecard holders


4 comments:

Krich said...

I was wondering how the free listing thing on Ebay works. I have been listing stuff, but I can't figure out how to get the free listing. Thanks!

Vanessa said...

I think it just comes up as free. I listed the items yesterday before the free listing was advertised or in effect.

Krich said...

Ok, I just talked to an ebay person and they said if you qualify for discounts like that that it would be in "your messages" section. So, I guess for some reason, some people qualify and some don't. Thanks!
And, by the way, I love to save money and I love your blog!! Keep up the good work!!!

Vanessa said...

Thanks!