Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning with Ebay Again

I am new to this ebay thing for things other than books ( which I found Amazon to be better and Bigwords.com as a great GUIDE point). So it has been years since I had an account, but I am attempting ebay to get un-need/ un-wannted items out of my house. I have only sold wedding bells NIB so far, but I have a few more auctions going!

0

0

$15.00

4d 05h



This was in my house when we moved in, but my husband kept hitting his head off of it, so we replaced it before he got a serious head injury.



0

0

$45.00

4d 08h


This was a past auction that didn't sell, but I decided to add a photo to show how they could be decorated ( this was from my wedding in 2006).



Lastly, two NIB Child Locks that was a gift, but I have no idea where to return them, because I hate the concept of drilling into cabinets when my child listens to NO very well..


Safety 1st: Magnetic Tot Lock 4-Lock Set






Safety 1st: Magnetic Starter Set of TOT locks for








I am trying.. So I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: