Monday, March 23, 2009

In the Mail Today


  1. Two FREE packets of Bad Byron's BUTT RUB ( Barbeque Seasoning)
  2. Two Starbucks samples
  3. Check for 41.94 from Airborne Settlement
  4. $3.00 off any product from The Fragence Collect by Glade
  5. 2 FREE Nature's Source Coupons from a friend ( Thanks Kathi)
  6. Eat Better America Booklet that contains coupons for $1.00 off Multi Grain Cheerios, $1.00 off 3 Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables, $1.00 when you buy two boxes Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn, $1.00 off 8 any variety Yo plait yogurt cups , $1.00 off Green Giant Frozen Vegetables, $1.00 off any Cascadian Farm product, $1.00 when you buy Fiber One Cereal, $1.00 off Total Cereals, $1.00 off YoPlait Fiberone Multi-packs and various recipes.

2 comments:

inconspicuous said...

I can't believe you actually got some cash from the Airborne settlement... I didn't think that'd ever go through!!!

Vanessa said...

When I was first out of college and working in the special needs classrooms I took it daily. Yet, I was always sick...
But everyone I knew that work with kids swore by it.