Thursday, March 19, 2009

Something are worth paying for!



Do you remember when I received the free sample of BOOGIE Wipes here? At first I thought they were a gimmick and wipes or a tissue were just the same. Well, I have had the opportunity to try them on two different children, one not being mine! I have to say, I am impressed and these are definitely worth paying full price to have on hand! They eliminate the screaming somewhat ( some children just don't like their noses wiped at all, because of past experiences with baby wipes that contain alcohol) and they get that dry stuff off in no time flat! They are magical! ( I think I would even want to use them on myself next time I get a cold! )

So I highly suggest going to their website here and check their products out. Also while you are there you can print out a $1.00 off coupon when you join the BOOGIE BUNCH! And this company was developed by MOMS! So of course I think its a great company to support!

So go out and get BOOGIE WIPES and I won't tell if you use them on yourself!


No comments: