Sunday, January 11, 2009

Huggies Deal- Rite Aid

I saw this great deal on the Baby Center Bargain Board. Someone was on this blog and posted it.

My deal is a bit different because I emailed the companies and received good coupons.

I bought

2 SIZE 5 Pack of Diapers
2 Tubs of Huggies Wipes

I used :

5/25 Rite Aid Coupon

2 1.00 off Huggies Diapers from the Kimberly Clark Spanish Coupon Booklet

2 1.00 from a Direct Mailing from Kimberly Clark


My total was 17.98

Then I entered my receipt to the Rite Aid Single Check Rebate Site

Rite Aid has Single Check Rebates for Rite Aid in their monthly book.


Huggies Rebate will give

$2.00 off one Jumbo pack of Huggies Diapers
$2.00 off one package of Huggies Wipes
And if you buy $25.00 work of Kimberly Clark products you receive a $10.00 Rite Aid Gift Card


Also you can submit your receipt for Huggies to The Caregivers Market Place
then you can receive $0.75 off each package of diapers you buy. There is a minimum amount to send in and I not quite sure of that amount.

No comments: