Friday, January 23, 2009

Stockpiling- Frozen Bird's Eye Steam Fresh

We love the Bird's Eye Steam Fresh Vegetables in our home. They are great because my husband and I have completely different tastes in regard to vegetables. He only likes corn, mushrooms, green peppers and onions. I love almost all vegetables and I am trying to give our child awesome eating habits.

Bilo Riverside
has the Bird's Eye Steam Fresh Vegetables on sale for 10 for 10! Which is awesome because there is a $0.35/ 1 coupon out! Bilo Riverside doubles all coupons up to $0.99. After coupons that makes the Vegetables $0.30 a piece.

In order to stock up I ordered coupons from Ebay thanks to the good ladies over at Babycenter who helped me find a seller who was near by and had 100 percent feed back.

I paid $1.00 for each set of 20 coupons!

If you want to do this deal too here are a few links to ebay auctions for the Birds Eye Coupons.




Price
Time Left
20-Bird Eye Steamfresh Vegetable/Rice Coupons-$0.35/1This seller accepts PayPalBuy It Now or Best Offer$1.24
13d 2h 25m

20 Coupons $.35/1 Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetable RiceThis seller accepts PayPalBuy It Now$2.50Free shipping11d 3h 11m

20 Coupons $.35/1 Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie/RiceThis seller accepts PayPalBuy It Now$1.00
21d 15h 43m
11 items found in eBay Stores eBay Stores


No comments: