Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet Deals at Dairy Queen




I am in a constant struggle to lose weight, but the best way to stay on track is to treat yourself every once in a while. DQ has a great thing going on with their mix and match menu ( and a special promotion for bloggers who mention it).

This is from their promotional site!


You may have heard the big news already: We’re launching our first-ever permanent value menu - DQ® Sweet Deals.

Just in case you haven’t heard yet, here’s the deal: You can mix and match nine menu items, choosing two for $3, three for $4 or four for $5. You have the freedom of choice with more than 20,000 combinations.

Menu items include the famous Dairy Queen® cheeseburger, classic all-beef hot dog, new chicken wrap, yummy French fries, crispy onion rings, fresh salad, beverage and an irresistible sundae or cone made with the signature DQ soft serve with the curl on top.


I think that when I go I want a Fresh Salad, Beverage and sundae! If I had to make a deal with DQ I would make a Deal with them for them to give my dog ice cream for life! She loves to go to DQ and have her vanilla cone! Tell me how would you mix and match!


No comments: